(Roll for $1.00)
2. On each turn, all players use the number rolled
5. When a player has 10 or more pennies, he or she MUST exchange 10 pennies for a dime. Put the dime
101 and Out Game
You need: a partner , one die
This is a game for two or more players.
Follow these rules:
- Each player makes a recording sheet as shown.
- Take turns rolling the die to generate 6 numbers.
- On each turn, all players write the number in either the tens column or ones column on their recording sheet.
- After six numbers, fill in any blank spaces in the ones column with zeros.
- Add your numbers.
- The player closest to 100 without going over is the winner.
101 and Out
Have your child play this guessing game (below) to 100…then try playing at home without a computer using numbers to 1000 using similar clues. Parents be the clue givers and children can try to guess the number you are thinking of. http://www.topmarks.co.uk/Flash.aspx?f=ThinkingOfANumberv3
Here is another fun game that helps students identify numbers using a 1000 number line.
Hello students! Please take a few minutes at home to try out some links to verb and adverb games. Thanks! You can always send me a post about which game is your favourite.
Advent Calendar: http://www.santagames.net/calendar/index.htm
Fun Physics http://www.abcya.com/one_hundred_snowballs.htm